Please read the following expectations list very carefully.
ALL Students should arrive to ALL rehearsals and classes:
- ON TIME. Lateness will not be tolerated. If a student is late, they are to apologise to the staff and school in a formal manner upon entry to the rehearsal room.
- In clean and tidy uniform.
- With all necessary equipment i.e. folder, pencil etc.
- With long hair tied back into a pony tail, plait or bun and fringes pinned away from faces.
- Wearing NO jewellery
- With a BIG smile on their faces, prepared, keen and eager to learn!!!
ALL Students should:
- Be polite and respectful to ALL staff.
- Be polite and respectful to ALL fellow students.
- Be encouraging and supportive to ALL fellow students.
- Know that any disrespectful behaviour to any staff will WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and will be issued with a verbal warning to both student and parent/guardian.
- Know that bullying WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If anyone is found to be partaking in bullying of any sort, you will be asked to leave the class immediately; parents will be contacted and asked to collect the student from the school immediately. Further to this, suspension or even expulsion from Mad Hatters Theatre School will be discussed and the necessary decision confirmed.